Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love my neighbor!

Okay - so she is just the cutest lady ever.  I went over the other day just to visit with her to see how she was doing, and ended up talking more about me than about her.  Well today she came over and gave me a gift bag - just because.  Who does that?  She is just the sweetest thing ever - she has done this before with cookies or brownies or whatever.  She is so very thoughtful - I could really learn a lot from her unselfishness!!  She saw this bag and thought of me....hehehe!  Love you Callee - thanks for being my friend!!

My kidlets are just SO silly!!  Donsters was wearing one of his boots and one of Maddie's boots and was pretending to talk to daddy on the phone....the shirt says it all....
I kept trying to get him to smile - but his latest thing is an obsession with his cute little toungue - so I just let him stick it out... ;)



HE'S JUST SO CUTE!! 


Now Maddie has this strange obsession with pulling the strangest faces any time she is in a picture - I thought this one was just silly...


Watch out world - the super deacon is here to save the day!!  Oh he is just the most darling kid!!

I had one of Jax to post too, but it didn't turn out - he had the sun behind him so you can't really see him.  I'll take one and post it soon :)
Signature #2

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com