I just LOVE conference! It is like a refreshing drink on a very hot day - you can feel every ounce of it touching every inch of you as it goes down. This conference was NO different - well, perhaps I should say it was better than ever. I found a phrase, a subject, a personal inspiration, a thought, a feeling in each and every talk. I am so blessed to be a member of this church, a church where I know for a fact that God communicates with his children - because He loves them. We have been struggling with some trials as of late, and I am excited to put some of the things that were learned in conference into action. Not only here at home, but within my calling as well. What an exciting thing it is to be refreshed spiritually - reborn - reinvigorated to do better, to be better, to strive to become what He would have me become. :)

Hey cute friend!! You are wonderful! I'm so grateful for conference too!! The spirit never fails to confirm the truthfulness of the gospel huh!??! I'm so thankful for you and I love you and your cute fam AND your blog!!
ReplyDelete