Monday, July 25, 2011

First doctor appointment....finally!!

I normally get into the doctor around 8 weeks - but I switched doctors and he has had family in town and is only working 2 days a week. And since I have HORRIBLE insurance I didn't mind waiting longer...I have very routine and easy pregnancies anyway.  I took Maddie with me - she didn't believe me that there was a baby in there.  She kept asking me if I was sure - so I thought she might like to hear the baby's heartbeat today.  Everything looks great  - all of my lab work came back perfect, and we got to hear that precious heartbeat.  The doc was SO nice to Maddie explaining what he was doing and what to listen for.  I love getting to hear that every time I go in :)  My next appointment is the ultrasound (although it is 2 weeks early b/c he wants to check to make sure my ovarian cysts have gone down) ...still trying to decide whether or not we'll find out what we are having.  Pierce wants us to wait, Trent wants to find out - so I think I'll let the two of them hash it out.  I don't care either way :)
Signature #2

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please, let us know if you do decide to find out!!! :) I am so happy things are going great! I hope everything continues to go smooth and can't wait to see the pics! (only if you don't mind sharing, of course)

    ...even though you probably won't show much for another couple of months :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com