I also haven't included any of our summer fun pics so here's a few....
Here is where he is showing you where the snake's bum is :)
They like to pretend they can fly.
The boys both made boats out of garbage and material...they worked pretty good
4th of July parade
Camping - Donsters loved the dirt :) We didn't plan on going on vacation so that we could help my bro-in-law build a place to park his new trailer....but at least the little kids had fun.
Sun bathing while the big boys went down their homemade water slide.
Maddie's swimming lessons. She passed level 2 (all of the other kids were at least 8+ and were amazed at how small she was - and how well she could swim :)

So I just read your blog which i'm really bad at doing...CONGRATS on the little one coming to your fam!! I hope you are feeling better and not so yucky and sick. I think there are like 11 ladies in our ward right now that are prego!! Its super fun to watch everyone having babies :)
ReplyDelete