Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I've discovered a new website that I've been having a lot of fun with! It's photo.net and it lets you play with pictures and text to make all kinds of fun things. It's a lot like photoshop from what I've read, but free!! I LOVE free things that are fun! I've spent way to long on-line today playing with it though. I'd better go and let Maddie play outside for a little while - then back to the laundry and dishes. Heck - I haven't even put on makeup yet today - (where's the downside to that one??)
Signature #2

4 comments:

  1. I have found you!!!!!! Now we can keep in touch even better! I am so excited! I love your blog layout. It's really cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... so, how do you play around with text and photos on that website? where do i click? (i didn't have time to read myself) do i have to register there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just go to photo.net and yes you have to register and then download the program onto your computer. Then you can play with it whether you're online or not. You will have to read a little bit online (there is a help button on the actual program you can just click on) They have tutorials to watch that are really good. I've just started to play with it, but I love it so far. I was even able to get rid of a zit on my chin in one of my pictures (yeah!!). Let me know if it works for you. The other site I've just found yesterday is photobucket.com. I've got to do more reading on it, but it sounds pretty fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and for some good ideas (including REALLY cute FREE fonts for your computer go to kevinandamanda.com - (there is a button on the right side of my blog) I just found it and I just LOVE it. I just wish I was as creative as she is!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com