I didn't have much time to run this morning, Maddie didn't want to come with me so Trent stayed a little later than usual before heading to work so that she could spend a little bit of time with him while I went out. I only ran 3 miles today, but because I knew I didn't have much time I tried to push it a little faster. I still had to push Donsters, and my legs felt really tired this time so I didn't think that I did as well as I had hoped. I just mapped out the course I ran and put in my time, and it turned out that I ran it at a 7:37 min/mi pace! :) That just made me feel great! No wonder my legs felt so tired!! Thanks to my great hubby for letting me get outside again today. I feel sorry for anyone out there who doesn't have a spouce that supports their sport. There are a few people in my ward who are also runners, and their spouces give them a hard time about what they are doing. To the point that they make their spouce feel guilty for going out on their runs. I am really blessed with a running hubby who will go out with me, make me faster, push me to my limits, make me run further, wake me up early, or will watch the kids so I can get out onto the road. Love you Trent!!

he is definitely a keeper then :)
ReplyDelete