Monday, April 12, 2010

Donavan's 1st haircut



We decided to finally cut our baby's hair. It was about 5 inches long!! He looked like a baby einstien when he woke up every morning. I hated to do it - he has lost his baby look - but he is just that much cuter! He was NOT cooperative, but we finally got the job done with Pierce taking pictures, daddy holding him down, and me cutting and trimming. I cut off at least 4 1/2 inches! Now he looks like a big little man. He is just growing up way to fast - new haircut, walking everywhere he goes.... Too bad I can't slow time down just a bit to enjoy my last baby even more!
Signature #2

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You have such cute kids, LeAdelle! I think Donovan looks darling!! I love his two bottom teeth .....last baby? or did you mean the youngest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think last...we have our hands full with the 4 we have. We'll see though. You never know if Trent will get baby hungry again! He sure is a good daddy! But with all that Piercen is going through and all of the running around we are suddenly doing with sports, school, work, and church callings I just don't know how we would fit in another little one. But I would never say never - I'm just not getting any younger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross(the whole more baby thing). LOL! I like his short hair though! He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com