Friday, April 9, 2010

Silly kids!!





Kids are just so funny!! Donavan has figured out that if he picks his nose he can get the other kids to laugh at him - so he sticks his fingers up his nose and laughs! Maddie is obsessed with bandaids and decided that she had an 'oowie' on her nose, so she ran into the bathroom and put a bandaid on her nose.
Yesterday she told me that she had an 'oowie' on her finger. Since she does this all the time, I really didn't pay much attention to it and sent her into the bathroom to apply her bandaid. Later in the day the bandaid came off and she came to me really worried because it hadn't gotten any better yet. So this time I took her finger and got a good look at her 'oowie'. It turned out to be a booger!! I told her that she had picked her nose and that her 'oowie' was just a booger. She recoiled as I grabbed her finger and flicked it off. :P Then she told me that it wasn't HER fault that there was a booger there! Of course not hunny!!!
I just love these precious little moments!!
Signature #2

2 comments:

  1. But they both think that boogers are so cool - not to mention funny!! I didn't know that was you at first! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com