Why is it that when you get comfortable with your calling the Lord decides to give you a new one that will push you to your limits? I know, I know - that's the way it works. I can't say what it is yet, until I get officially called either this Sunday or next, but it's something that I've never done before and really don't know how to do it. But if the Lord thinks that I can do it I know that I can with His help!! Thank goodness He doesn't expect us to do things on our own!!

Ooooh, I can't wait to find out what it is. I was just recently called into Releif Society and I have no idea what I am doing. I had been in primary for ten years! But I am glad to have the change. It is kind of fun, even if it is a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteyou said it right, sista! i KNOW you will do great. you always put your trust where it needs to be. good luck!
ReplyDelete