We attended a cancer benefit race right here in our subdivision. It was at 8 at night - NOT my favorite time for a race... It had been raining on and off all day so I was really hoping that it would be nice and cool. But no - the sun was back out and the wind was just as strong as ever - so to say the least I didn't get in the time that I wanted. One other lady beat me (oh man!). But the boys decided at the last minute that they wanted to race too - so we signed them up and all 3 of us ran. Trent wasn't able to run because of his darn knee again. But he followed us around the route and had Maddie cheering out the window of the truck - it was cute.
 |
| All of us lookin' happy before the start of the race |
 |
| I finished in 22:43 |
 |
| Piercen finished in 27:21 |
 |
| Jaxton finished in 28:17 |
Afterwards while we were waiting for the raffle we let the kids play on the slides. It was a fun night.
I think it is so cool that Jaxton and Piercen ran the race with you. It is my dream to have us run a 5K as a family one day. I think that would be so fun.
ReplyDelete