Monday, August 2, 2010

I have been having WAY too much fun re-designing my blog!  I don't know what happened to my old background - it just came up blank and said that it had been removed or moved.  Oh well - it gave me a chance to play around with my new photoshop program.  I still don't know how to use it very well, but between that and paint.net I made this new header.  I'm not sure how I like it with the new background....I might still search around for a different one.  What do you think???
Oh - and we finally got our pictures in that we had taken when the Donsters was 9 months old so I've posted them all over the place.  ;)
Gotta run - both Piercen and Donavan have to go and get their shots today (yea fun....) and I have to do some grocery shopping (about as much fun as the shots....)
Signature #2

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com