Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whew!

I really do love my calling as a cubmaster - it's been so much fun working with all of the little guys in my ward!  We just got done with my first arrow of light ceremony for 5 of the Webelos.  It really turned out great - I made their arrow awards and I think I'll continue doing them the same way.  The boys and parents seemed to like them.  I also had a lady from my old ward come in with her boys to do the ceremony itself.  They did a fantastic job, and I had parents of the wolves ask me to be sure to have them come back for when their boys get their arrow of light (in 3 years!!)  I'm SOOO glad it's done!  But no rest for the weary - I've got the Webelos make-up daycamp this coming weekend  ;)







Signature #2

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com