I actually got to run this morning - it felt great to get back on the ol treadmill to sweat out a few miles (not that I didn't have to stop a few times, but I'll get that worked back out). I just REALLY need to get myself onto a regular schedule so that I can have my running time to work out some of my stress. I'm one grouchy mamma without it! Usually I let Donsters take a bath while I'm in the shower - and often Maddie jumps into the shower right after I get done. Well - this time Donsters pooped in the bath tub....gross I know - but all of my kids have done it so I would imagine it's a fairly common incident. Maddie threw a huge fit about not wanting him in the shower with her because he was poopy now (not really - he stayed away from the floater until I grabbed him out, but I wanted to give him a good scrubbing) I forced him in with her and then they had a blast in there. I on the other hand had to scrub out the tub - then after I scrubbed up both kids I scrubbed the shower, then the mirror and counter top then toilet...and it just built on from there. Once I get going I go until everything gets done. I finally gave into myself and cleaned out my boy's room (I know they need to do it themselves, but they seriously think that shoving everything under the bed, into the closet, and just to the sides of the room counts as being clean....um...I don't think so!!) I cleaned out the little kids room, cleaned the living room, their bathroom, the kitchen, the fridge, my room and closet and have laundry going. Man it feels good to have everything clean and the smell of cleaner filling my home. Sometimes I can be a little obsessive and I'm trying not to be - it's impossible to keep the house clean 24/7 with 4 kidlets. But it feels so nice to have a clean home!! So... now I just need to get one of those freeze rays from off of the movie Despicable Me and I could freeze the kids and they couldn't turn a day's work into nothing after 5 minutes of being home together.....I'll have to see about that one!! ;)
I have another visit to head to here in about an hour so I'd better get dinner going - that and Trent couldn't tell some guy NO at the door so we can't be home at 6 or he will be back. I really need to find a no soliciting sign for my door - we get EVERYONE out here!!

Those solicitors see nice home, and fairly new cars. They know you have good credit, that is why they prey upon you. You could borrow my junker and put it out front. That will show em.
ReplyDeleteI love your posts! You've motivated me to clean. Hey, my neighbor gave me this genious idea...just print off a no soliciting sign from your computer and stick it out there until you can find one you like. Someone else did a vinyl one on their door. Good luck!
ReplyDelete